Imagine moving into a new home and being fully settled in 2-3 days … impossible, right?
Well, with the right help, it's not only possible but easily accomplished ... that’s where we come in. We’re not movers, but come in right as the the mover is delivering all those boxes and furniture and get busy! We’ll unpack it all and, with your input, get everything placed so that you can not just exist, but LIVE in your home just days after the mover leaves. As with all our services, we can do as much or a little as you need but have the ability to :
- assist in positioning all the furniture and get all the boxes to the right rooms
- unpack every box and get the contents organized into drawers, closets, and cabinets
- set up and organize your kitchen and bathrooms
- organize garages and attics so that what you need can be found and accessed easily
- remove all boxes and packing materials and arrange for their disposal and/or recycling
How it works :
We (optimally) start as your mover is delivering your belongings. We’ll help direct the delivery into each room and immediately start situating furniture and unpacking the boxes. Because we’ve got people spread throughout the house you can “float” guiding the process, giving us the input we need to set things up to work best for you and your family. We’ll make suggestions along the way (things that have worked well for other families) so that you can consider all the options but, ultimately, defer to your preferences.
Sometimes, with the best intentions, you move into a house thinking you've got the time and resources to get yourself settled in but then, life happens. friends and relatives aren't as available as they thought they'd be to help. work and other responsibilities get in the way and you only get partially “moved in”. We can help!